As we progress, we will update our publications page here with information on Progress Reports, Program Book, Restaurant Guide, Pocket Program and other possible convention options.
Please note: Until the vote in August for our 2019 NASFiC bid committee, both the current Westercon 72 and the NASFiC Bid will co-populate progress reports from the Utah teams with information for everyone.
The Westercon 72 Progress Report is sent to all members and supporting members of the convention as well as supporting and prospective members interested in Utah for NASFiC 2019. These reports will detail all the work that is being done to prepare for the convention and show all new information that we can publish. This may include guest and membership reports, art show and dealers room, costuming and masquerade, gaming, marketing and advertising, and articles of special interest.
All mailed progress reports (0.1 - 0.3) will be full color on 8.5 by 11 inch paper with half inch borders all around (7.5 by 10 inch). The on-line progress report will be 8.5 by 11 inch with half inch borders all around (7.5 by 10 inch), full color in PDF format, ready to be easily distributed by any of the advertisers to their own customer base.
Progress Report 0.3
publication, July, 2018
reserve space, June 13, 2018
ad deadline, June 20, 2018
Progress Report for Worldcon 76
publication, August 16th, 2018
reserve space, August 1, 2018
ad deadline, August 6th, 2018
Advertising Rates & Sizes:
About our ad rates
- A Pro is a publisher or organization that pays for submissions or they pay their working staff. Also, the publication or service is professional and supplies a product that is only available through paid purchases.
- A Fan applies to a non-profit organization running a convention or event. Also, a hobbyist that does not pay staff or contributors to his or her publication or product.
Westercon Progress Reports (0.3 - 1.2- @Worldcon 76) Pricing:
- Professional full-page ad $50
- Fan full-page ad $45
- Professional column/half page ad $35
- Fan column/half page ad $30
- Professional business card sized ad $20
- Fan business card sized ad $15
Please send publication ready ads as a PDF format in the highest quality, (not reduced size) or in JPG format at 300 dpi at 100% of their published size (preferred method). If the ad includes detailed line art, it is recommended that the size be at least 600 dpi for maximum print quality. Embed all images and fonts in the file itself or outline all fonts in the ad.